Many distributors that look for new items to
show clients, sometimes forget to concentrate on the
basics which got them where they are today!
Besides spending time always looking for the newest
and greatest things to sell, please remember that
“nothing is really new,” because the steps to successful
selling never change.
There will always be five basic steps to selling:
1) Maintaining a steady stream of personal visits-
2) Following-up in a consistent manner-
3) Looking for new prospects-
4) Setting limits on customers-
5) Showing appreciation to everyone you do business with-
By continuing to hone these skills on a daily basis, everything
you do will seem fresh and new!